Equine Event Photography Training
Chatsworth International Horse Trials
Equine Photography Course.
This fantastic informative course gives you the opportunity to learn how to get stunning event photographs time after time and move your equine photography up to the next level!
- We will start prior to the day with consultation via email to discuss what you would like to achieve from the course .
- This is followed up on the day with student introductions about your goals that you wish to achieve. Once we have ascertained your student aims we set you your personal project for the day for you to best achieve them.
- As there are only 4 in the group there will optimal opportunities for 1-2-1 time with Warren.
- We will discuss best strategy for different jumps including:
- Camera settings including exposure settings, metering and focusing.
- Timing of shots
- Over the course of the day you will both vastly improve your photographic knowledge and get some great shots that you can add to your portfolio.
- We will finally end the day with a closing chat where we can have a quick photo critique and discussion.
Level – amateur to advanced amateur and professional
Requirements :- DSLR + 70-200mm lens minimum
Monopod may help but no tripods allowed
Date – Sunday 12th May
No of participants – 425% off photoshop course if booked within 1 month of Equine course!
Bonus additions extras included free of charge:-
Includes becoming a member for the day includes exclusive ringside members’ enclosure. Here you can enjoy relaxed surroundings, a garden area and private toilets.
Membership includes admission, car parking and a free programme.
Please note – due to individual dietary requirements, refreshments are NOT included.
Finance options available. Pay a small deposit and spread the cost over 12 months.